Organisations operating in high-risk and volatile areas need to know that their facilities, operations, premises and people are safe and protected. We work with a range of clients, from the UN to hotel operators, to offer a secure environment for employees, visitors and guests in high-risk or remote environments.
Our approach considers static security in the context of the surrounding environment, beyond the site perimeter, by assessing adjacent threats that could directly or indirectly impact site security.
We follow four principles of protection:
- Make the target unattractive, inaccessible or difficult to defeat.
- Identify, using both physical and electronic measures, any intrusion to the site.
- Respond quickly to prevent an intruder from achieving their objective.
- Mitigate the potential consequences of an incident by resisting damage or quickly recovering from the consequences.
IDG’s Site Security Services— We implement security measures that minimise inconvenience and maximise protection.
- Armed guarding
- Unarmed guarding
- Entry control and access control systems
- Perimeter integrity
- Vehicle/Personnel search
- Explosive Detection Dogs
- Risk assessments
- Infiltration testing
- Vulnerability assessments
- Hostile surveillance detection
- Community engagement
- Host nation security liaison
Policies, Plans & Procedures
- Security plans
- Emergency communications
- Crisis management
- Evacuation plans
- Business continuity plans
“I am writing this letter to express my gratitude for the brave action by your team of Gurkha guards on 25 February to protect the UNAMA staff and property in Kunduz. The defence of the UNAMA compound has once again reinforced the Gurkhas’ great traditions of valour, sacrifice and dedication in the line of duty.”—